Sunday, January 20, 2013

Project Life Week One

Finally WEEK ONE is DONE!!!  That took Way longer than I wanted to but it is done regardless.

I decided that since I was doing Week One as a short week (Tuesday - Saturday) I would only do a one page layout.


This is a close up of the journalling.  

My what a boring life we lead.


Credits:
Week One:
Becky Higgins Cobalt Edition PL kit Paper
Amy Wolff – Hoodie Time Elements – The Lily Pad
P Spring – Date Circle – Sweet Shoppe
Lynne Marie Designs – Template Builder – The Lily Pad
Little Butterfly Wings – One of a Kind Word Art -The Lily Pad
Fonts – Noteworthy (included with Microsoft Word)
-       The Storm – Heather Hess -The Lily Pad
-       The Sandi – Heather Hess - The Lily Pad
-       Throw your arms up – The Lily Pad
Grunge Stamps – Shawna Clingerman – Sweet Shoppe
Jessica Sprague Journal card

No comments:

Post a Comment